Sunday, October 11, 2009

Giving Up Is Failure

On September 4, 2009 I took the CCIE Lab Exam and failed it. I still remember what I felt like after walking out of the Cisco building and I vowed I would be more prepared the next time. IT'S TIME TO KEEP THAT PROMISE

I started by taking some time off to reevaluate my preparation strategy and I believe my new approach will be successful. I stated I failed, well actually I don't believe I failed because I haven't given up.

New Strategy
1. Blog about all my training activities (I won't blog everyday but I will blog about my daily studies at least once a week)
2. Complete the entire IPEXPERT BLS (three times)
3. Become familiar with the DOC CD (as if it was the back of my hand)
4. Become more active in the Routing and Switching forums

My new test date is Wednesday, January 27, 2010, which is 107 days.

Also my good friends Adrian Marks and Ken Munson  will be posting as well, so be sure to Talk CCIE with them too.

Rodney Jackson
rodney.jackson@talkingccie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment